OK, it seems Mr Dubay is trying to get as many mistakes into one passage as he can.
- Magnetism and gravity are quite different forces.
- As usual Dubay uses the word 'magical' for anything he doesn't understand and doesn't like. Not an argument.
- 'Gravitized' is a word that he seems to have made up. It's meaningless. All matter exerts a gravitational force in proportion to it's mass.
If you wet a tennis ball and then attach it to a drill, spin it at 1,000 rpm, what would happen? Most of the water would fly off, of course! But so what? That is in no way the same case as the earth.
There are at least two enormous differences;
- A tennis ball has very little mass compared to the whole earth, and gravitational attraction is proportional to mass.
- At 1000 rpm the ball is spinning very much faster than the earth
So in Dubay’s tennis ball example the balance between inertia and gravity is vastly difference to the real situation of the earth.
As usual, Mr Dubay doesn’t take account of numbers, degree or quantity, and doesn’t understand why that matters.
And gravity is far from unproven . For instance, there is the Cavendish experiment, replicated countless times over centuries. See Point 116
Post a Comment
(Please make your comment reasoned and based on evidence . Abusive comments will be totally ignored.)